This is how completely indecisive I am, especially when it comes to buying clothes. I frequently spend hours in stores, anguishing over what to buy. You remember the $25 gift certificate I won from Delightfully Tacky? Well, I was able to narrow my ThreadSence wishlist down to exactly 13 items. Yeah, I know, I’m pathetic. BUT, I do plan to buy two items. They have free shipping on orders over $50, and I’m already halfway there with the gift certificate (checked the offer and it doesn’t say they don’t count), so I figure, why not???
SO, I am in desperate need of your help!!! Which item(s) should I purchase????? Please, please, PLEASE leave me a comment or somehow drop me a line letting me know what you think I should get. I’ve included the link with each item in case you want to go to it’s page for more details about it. I seriously fear that I may remain frozen in indecision if I don’t get some help!
BONUS :: I am even going to give you gals some incentive (read: I’m going to bribe you for it) – provided I get a minimum of 5 responses to this post, I am going to turn this into my own little ThreadSence giveaway! To keep things interesting, I’m not going to tell you what it is right off the bat – I will tell you it’s (probably) from the jewelry category, and the more entries there are, the better it will be!* I’ll be ordering the prize at the same time that I place my order, and at that time I will reveal what it is. Sound good??? Great! The deadline for this giveaway is 11:59PM PST (California) time on Tuesday, May 25, 2010, and I will most likely be placing my order on the 26th or 27th.
To enter :: **
- For your first ticket (entry) into this contest, you must comment on this post with your first & second choices from my wish list below. Remember to include your name, email & your own link (if you have one. if you don’t feel comfortable commenting publicly, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org). This one is mandatory for initial entry into the giveaway.
- YOU MAY….Get another ticket by following me on Twitter and mentioning the giveaway in a tweet. My user name is fashion_nerd13. Once you have done this, leave me another comment here on this post with a link to your Twitter page.
- OR….Get another ticket by Following my blog with Bloglovin’, using the link at the side under “as seen on” labeled “Follow my blog on Bloglovin'”, or by clicking on the Bloglovin’ button at the bottom of this post. Once you’ve don’t that, be sure to leave another comment on this post to let me know!
- OR…. Get another ticket by mentioning & linking this giveaway in a post on your own blog. Once you have done so, be sure to leave a comment with a link to your post!
- OR…. Get another ticket by “liking” my new Facebook page, and posting a comment there. No need to come back and post one here if you do that – the comment on Facebook will suffice!
There are a max of three tickets per person. Everyone must comment with their advice on which items I should purchase in order to gain entry into the giveaway – the others are purely optional (but would be greatly appreciated!), and you can choose which (if any) you do for your second and third tickets. Remember, all entries must be posted by 11:59PM PST (California) time on Tuesday, May 25, 2010. Anything after that time will not be counted. The winner will be randomly selected and posted on May 26th.
Even if you are not entering the contest, you should like my new Facebook page anyway, because you’re my friend and you love me and I’m awesome 🙂
Here are the contestants for my purchase. Choose two, label them in your comment as your first & second choice, and make sure to leave your contact info as well! And thanks in advance for your advice! 🙂
*By entries, I mean unique people entered in the contest
**If you claim more than one ticket (i.e. Twitter) I will verify it by checking your the appropriate link. If you fail to provide a link to your page, the ticket won’t count; if you say you do something and you don’t, you will be _completely_ disqualified from the giveaway. Sorry!
*** MAXIMUM of three tickets per person.